What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal Identification information (email address, billing and shipping addresses)
- Device information
- Browser Information
- Information as to your Location
- Cookies Data
- Log Data
- Data from advertising and affiliate partners
- Developer Data
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our Company with most of the data we collect. We only collect such Personal Information on our website when you voluntarily provide it to us. We collect data and process data when you:
- Subscribe online or create an account to subscribe for any of our services.
- Provide your email address to sign up.
- Perform searches on our website.
- Place orders for products or services on our website.
- Voluntarily subscribe to communications or contact us on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Provide any other information voluntarily when using our website.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Information about your computer or device and internet connection, including operating system and browser type.
- Information from payment processors as to validation on data for payment authorization.
- Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic logs and data.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Create your account to subscribe to our website.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like, should you have opted in to such communications.
- Track your visits to our website for advertising and analytics.
- Provide personalized advertising and sharing data with third party web clients or applications.
- Track audience size and usage patterns.
- Recognize you as a returning user to our website.
- Provide you with products and services, including payment and shipment for those products and services.
For data collected from European Union, EFTA states, Brazil and the United Kingdom, the primary legal bases/basis we rely on for such processing is contractual necessity.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at centralized secure locations to save your files and data. We secure your data through encryption in transit and at rest. Your data will be stored in accordance with the applicable record retention requirements of the Company, US laws and any other applicable laws.
Our Company may keep log data for 18 months. Once this time has expired, we will delete this log data.
If you are outside the United States, your data will be transferred out of the European Union or other non-US location to our Company’s location in the United States.
Your use of our Website for shopping and for purchases signifies your ongoing consent for data collection. Our Company keeps a record of when and how we received your consent for data collection and processing. We regularly review consents to check that their relationship, the processing, and their purposes have not changed.
Our Company may send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes. Note, this will not remove informational data such as order confirmation and shipping confirmations. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at: email@example.com or contact us through your online account to create a case for this request. We do not sell any personal information to third parties for any marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our Company transfer the data that we have collected directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
By phone: +1 702- 966-0877
Or write to us:
Attention: GDPR Request
3430 Precision Dr
North Las Vegas, Nevada 89032
United States of America
You may also open a case through your account for this request.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone at +1 702- 966-0877
Or write to us at:
3430 Precision Rd
North Las Vegas, Nevada 89032
United States of America
You may also open a case through your account for assistance.